Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mod
@Animal Midwife

Mechanics
Lynch close is 10PM EDT.
Night close is 10AM EDT.
Majority starts Day 2.
Assume lynch is closed when majority is hit even if no mod is available.
Ties are resolved with one candidate dying by RNG.
Wolf kills are mandatory.
No Lynch is allowed.

Rules
1. Make at least 5 posts per game day. Naked lynch votes don't count.
2. Everything may be edited but lynch votes. Just be sure to not delete stuff.
3. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
4. No screenshots.
5. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
6. Dead cannot post anything in game thread but encouragement for their preferred team.
7. Spectators cannot post in game thread.

Roster
1. @SportPonies
2. @mizchiefmanaged
3. @Barkley13
4. @Ms Procrastinator
5. @Coopah
6. @genny
7. @Melchizedek
8. @Crayola227
9. @Lawper
10. @Navilly

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think we can all agree that this needed to be FIRST!!!! :biglove:

Cumpleaños feliz
te deseamos a ti
feliz cumpleaños Animal Midwife
que los cumplas feliz.
birfday.gif

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Birthday AM!

gonna be in gross lab all day again so the rest of you don‘t do anything crazy while I’m gone :p

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Challenge accepted

********lynch mel********
I missed you lol

Happy Birthday AM! Because I need to tell you alllll the ways. Does this mean you won't freak out when we start getting trashed on thread. Drunk Coop has a very good track record

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I locked myself out of my dorm room today while I was going to take a shower. Now I'm late for class (well I'm usually late anyways). I hope you guys are having a better day.

Last edited:
Gut says sporty and MsP! Haven’t played as a villager in a while so I’m almost certainly wrong!

*******lynch MsP******* because my gut is hungry and gurgley and is telling me to.

Gut says sporty and MsP! Haven’t played as a villager in a while so I’m almost certainly wrong!

*******lynch MsP******* because my gut is hungry and gurgley and is telling me to.
I'm glad to see you're the one having trust issues after the betrayal. The pippy betrayal was worse on me though lol

• Haha
Day 1 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Sporty
miz (1) - Lawpy
MsP (2) - Barks, miz
Mel (1) - Nav
Nav (2) - MsP, Mel

7/10
lynch close in ~29.5 hours

Stop sounding so excited/happy in this message. It’s freaking me out

• Haha
I'm always hedgy.
But for real, I was just placing a vote to get things started, and voted for genny first last game. ie, "theme or something"

Also, welcome back! I missed you!

Ah yes, because you always tend to get games started with your votes. Irregular for your character. Is it Wolfy though?

I don't care if people joke vote I just want to know if it's a joke vote or a real vote with crappy reasons

Mildly real vote given no real significant contributions up until when I made the vote post

Why not both?

In other news, Coop is getting all freaked out over nothing already. I think I’m going to village read her for now.

Or she knew you would think as such, and knows that paranoid coopah sounds like village coopah