-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Technology BitTorrent?
Started by Stroganoff
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I downloaded all (yes, ALL) episodes of Seinfeld with bittorrent. I found it to be a bit chancey-- sometimes I couldn't get what I wanted, but if it did work, it worked beautifully.
Also, WinMX is good-- no spyware. Spyware is evil.
Also, WinMX is good-- no spyware. Spyware is evil.
I use the super super basic bittorrent -- it doesn't have any adware.
I've used it to download entire series of anime ...
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
I've used it to download entire series of anime ...
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Bit Tornado.... and when downloading I always get a Yellow Light with sub par download rates.... I am on a router, but I do not know how to configure the firewall... can anybody help???
What speeds do you guys get when downloading of BT. I have DSL at home and only used get aroung 15k on BT and then got sick of it. You also have to upload twice of what you download. I find DC++ much better though. I can sometimes get 80K but on average, I get around 40.