Black Friday resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biofilm preventer

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are there any resources that I can get to use to study for the DAT cheaper on Black Friday?

Does bootcamp have a Black Friday discount?
 
I'm not aware of any resources that are on sale for Black Friday. You could try the promo code "laurasmiles" for 10% off of Bootcamp! Hopefully it's still valid.
 
I'm not aware of any resources that are on sale for Black Friday. You could try the promo code "laurasmiles" for 10% off of Bootcamp! Hopefully it's still valid.
haha yeah I watched her videos on youtube I love her!!

also my pre-dental club offers 20% off bootcamp so I have that but I have heard that some people have purchase bootcamp during a black friday sale