• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Blingin the gold grill

About the Ads
About the Ads

LestatZinnie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2003
haha...whatever....

you know, by the time you graduate, the music scene would have probably changed and hip-hop may no longer be the rage as it is today. I still remember just a mere 5 years ago no major radio station would play rap, and alanis morissete ruled the airwaves.

Remember all those super-popular alternative bands from the mid-late 90's? (greenday? REM?) where are they now?

Music, as in fashion, goes in cycles. Who knows what will be 'in' a few years from now.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2003
Texas
Originally posted by LestatZinnie
haha...whatever....

I still remember just a mere 5 years ago no major radio station would play rap, and alanis morissete ruled the airwaves.

I don't know where you live.

New York's WQHT 97.1 "Hot 97" has been dishin' out hip hop music for a while now.

Florida's WFLZ 93.3 "The Power Pig" also.

Both are major stations.

Sk8aBull

Should be Studying...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2004
FL
  1. Dental Student
holy cow... "The Power Pig"... haven't heard that in YEARS. 93.3 was that back when all my cousins lived here... then they moved to Ft. Lauderdale... so yeah it has been awhile

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
Hoosierville
Originally posted by busupshot83
Z,

me and you baby. Let's get this enterprise rolling. :rolleyes:

Sheeat yah, I?m actually planning on doing a residency in Atlanta when I graduate. All they do there is work similar to this (in a renovated VA clinic right next to club 112), but don?t use any NO2 ? only a mixture of malt liquor and Armadale? no one?s teeth get numb, but the panties drop my friend?nasty?

Crazy,? You damn right.

I?m not a big fan of all the No Limit and Cash Money rappers that seem to be big fans of throwing money down the drain. When Kanye gets some diamonds bonded, then I?ll take all the CE courses I can find in Mali.

Mangocat

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 21, 2003
oh my gosh, this Rapper Dentist Daddy is great. This is the kind of dentistry I want to practice. :p

When I worked as a dental assistant, they would allow the patient to choose what type of music they wanted to hear during their appointments. I would be so happy when we'd get patients who wanted to hear hip hop :laugh: because I'd be groovin' along during the appointment

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.