-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Blingin the gold grill
Started by JRogoff
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Originally posted by ShawnOne
oh c'mon, Gold Grills are out! Its all about the Platinum Grill now-a-days! 😀
My bad dogg, my bad. So if the gold grills are out, who does the platinum grills?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by JRogoff
My bad dogg, my bad. So if the gold grills are out, who does the platinum grills?
You're going to be a dentist and you haven't heard of the "Hip Hop Dentist????"
Damn man, you're missing out:
http://hiphopdentistry.com/
Originally posted by busupshot83
You're going to be a dentist and you haven't heard of the "Hip Hop Dentist????"
Damn man, you're missing out:
http://hiphopdentistry.com/
Man, i can't believe that is for real! I had no idea that there was a "hip hop dentist" You people have to check out this site!
Originally posted by drpduck
Man that is my dream! Dentist fo da rappers! Somebody's gotta put the Ice in their mouth to keep the cristal cold
classic310 has as much to do with dentistry as gold grills on your automobile do my friend.
Originally posted by trespalmas
310 has as much to do with dentistry as gold grills on your automobile do my friend.
So i guess what your saying is that 310 will hook your car up to match your grill?
Diamonds bonded to the teeth is huge in the hip hop community. It looks like ortho, and then ya look closer to see they're diamonds!!
Originally posted by predentchick
Diamonds bonded to the teeth is huge in the hip hop community. It looks like ortho, and then ya look closer to see they're diamonds!!
Diamonds directly bonded to the tooth or is the diamonds bonded to gold, or maybe platinum?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha...whatever....
you know, by the time you graduate, the music scene would have probably changed and hip-hop may no longer be the rage as it is today. I still remember just a mere 5 years ago no major radio station would play rap, and alanis morissete ruled the airwaves.
Remember all those super-popular alternative bands from the mid-late 90's? (greenday? REM?) where are they now?
Music, as in fashion, goes in cycles. Who knows what will be 'in' a few years from now.
you know, by the time you graduate, the music scene would have probably changed and hip-hop may no longer be the rage as it is today. I still remember just a mere 5 years ago no major radio station would play rap, and alanis morissete ruled the airwaves.
Remember all those super-popular alternative bands from the mid-late 90's? (greenday? REM?) where are they now?
Music, as in fashion, goes in cycles. Who knows what will be 'in' a few years from now.
Originally posted by LestatZinnie
haha...whatever....
I still remember just a mere 5 years ago no major radio station would play rap, and alanis morissete ruled the airwaves.
I don't know where you live.
New York's WQHT 97.1 "Hot 97" has been dishin' out hip hop music for a while now.
Florida's WFLZ 93.3 "The Power Pig" also.
Both are major stations.
Originally posted by JRogoff
Diamonds directly bonded to the tooth or is the diamonds bonded to gold, or maybe platinum?
I am not 100% sure, but I think the diamonds would have to be set in some sort of metal whether it be gold or platinum.
Originally posted by JRogoff
My bad dogg, my bad. So if the gold grills are out, who does the platinum grills?
same dentists that do the gold ones 😀
Originally posted by Zurich5
I wonder what the markets are like for this field? I'm sure they are huge in Atlanta, S. Florida, and California.
Z,
me and you baby. Let's get this enterprise rolling. 🙄
haha yea
Originally posted by busupshot83
Z,
me and you baby. Let's get this enterprise rolling. 🙄
Sheeat yah, I?m actually planning on doing a residency in Atlanta when I graduate. All they do there is work similar to this (in a renovated VA clinic right next to club 112), but don?t use any NO2 ? only a mixture of malt liquor and Armadale? no one?s teeth get numb, but the panties drop my friend?nasty?
Crazy,? You damn right.
I?m not a big fan of all the No Limit and Cash Money rappers that seem to be big fans of throwing money down the drain. When Kanye gets some diamonds bonded, then I?ll take all the CE courses I can find in Mali.
oh my gosh, this Rapper Dentist Daddy is great. This is the kind of dentistry I want to practice. 😛
When I worked as a dental assistant, they would allow the patient to choose what type of music they wanted to hear during their appointments. I would be so happy when we'd get patients who wanted to hear hip hop
because I'd be groovin' along during the appointment
When I worked as a dental assistant, they would allow the patient to choose what type of music they wanted to hear during their appointments. I would be so happy when we'd get patients who wanted to hear hip hop
because I'd be groovin' along during the appointmentThis is a good site that I saw a little while ago:
http://www.mrbling.com/
Kinda goes with this thread.
http://www.mrbling.com/
Kinda goes with this thread.
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 582
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 194
E