Bllod Flow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SouthGaEms

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive got an extremely dumb question for you guys. Our paramedic instructor asked us to trace a single red blood cell from the right antecubital vein throughout the body. Im pretty good with cardiac/pulmonary circulation but I am unable to find a good diagram/description of peripheral vascular structure. I am in no way asking you guys for the answer, just need to know a good place to start my search online. Ive typed in just about every variation of "blood flow through the body" on google and I am coming up short. Thank you guys in advance for helping this little guy out!

Wes

Members don't see this ad.

Right antecubital vein -> Right axillary vein -> Right subclavian vein -> Right innominate vein -> Superior vena cava -> Right atrium -> Right ventricle -> Pulmonary artery -> Pulmonary arteriole -> Pulmonary capillary - > Pulmonary venule -> Pulmonary vein -> Left atrium - > Left ventricle -> Aorta -> Innominate artery -> Right subclavian artery - > Right axillary artery -> Right brachial artery -> One of the branches in the right upper extremity -> Arteriole in right upper extremity -> Capillary in right upper extremity -> Venule in right upper extremity -> Branch vein in right upper extremity -> Right antecubital vein.

Fascinating, isn't it?