Block (Modular) Scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperFeisty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a quick question about block scheduling. Which schools use it? It seems very popular. I know that Scholl and DMU use it, but what about the other schools (OCPM and Temple in particular). Do you think it's more effective than a traditional semester/quarter system?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I have a quick question about block scheduling. Which schools use it? It seems very popular. I know that Scholl and DMU use it, but what about the other schools (OCPM and Temple in particular). Do you think it's more effective than a traditional semester/quarter system?

Temple has classes start and stop at staggered times. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I guess you can call it a block schedule. I didn't like the way the curriculum was organised but in the end, you get out of it what you need. Obviously, people have different preferences, so you'd be lucky to go anywhere with a schedule that suits your preference.