Blogs?

Started by StealthDog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey all! Someone should come join me as a vet/pre-vet student blogger.... I'm lonely over there!

http://studentdoctor.net/sdn-featured-blogs

i was wondering how you do it... i think i might, but should i wait until after classes start? it might be good to have someone on the vet academic track??

P.S. I just noticed that I'm over 400 posts!! It's not that I've been dishing out so much advice, but found some word games over in the lounge. It's easy to rack up the posts over there.
 
i have a blog on there with you!

my blog

there isn't much to it right now, but i'm working on it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just haven't emailed all the information to be listed as a "featured" blog. i'll do that now...
 
StealthDog: So.... considering that I'll also be going to the University of Minnesota, do you think its redundant if I also start a blog?
 
Wee, more blogs! wildfocus, you can start whenever you feel like it! I know lots of pre-vets are hunting for application tips right now. Serendipity, if you want to write, you should! Our experiences will be totally different, even at the same school 🙂
 
I think I'll wait to actually start the blog until I'm having a cow.. err, freaking out (bad choice of words?) during first semester.

It'll be more dramatic then. :laugh: