Blueprints for Pediatrics?

Started by Iatro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Iatro

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN,

What do you guys think of blueprints for pediatrics shelf. I start next week. I used it for neurology, and I thought it was amazing. Hoping people have experience with the series for other rotations and willing to share.
 
Hey SDN,

What do you guys think of blueprints for pediatrics shelf. I start next week. I used it for neurology, and I thought it was amazing. Hoping people have experience with the series for other rotations and willing to share.

I thought this series of books was good, but didn't find it very helpful for shelf exams.