Blueprints

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jonathan13180

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any experience with Blueprints in radiology? Good, bad, worth it???

Thanks in advance
 
This book is not worth it. I would buy Learning Radiology, Radiology recall, or radiology secrets. I have owned all four in the past, and the blueprints radiology (the newest edition) was quickly sold after I realized how terrible it was.
 
"Radiology secrets is highly recommended. It is more recent than recall."

I am glad I just bought this book... and it even has Hans seal of approval. Hooray me!

I would recommend it to anyone. It has a lot of useful information for the beginner... which I consider myself.