Board Actions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WisNeuro

Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, we just had an upheld board action when one of our illustrious psychologists from a now defunct diploma mill misdiagnosed a patient. Failure to use an adequate and appropriate assessment process and failure to base conclusions on information substantial enough to support those conclusions. Also apparently refused to talk to a second evaluator when they wanted clarification.

Way to go board! Keep that **** up.
 
Good for you guys. Our recent enforcement actions are the typical sex with patients and recruiting patients for someone's side hustle. My personal favorite is the person getting their license suspended for practicing numerology with a patient for PTSD, but that's the closest I've seen to action based on an actual clinical practice, broadly defined.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good for you guys. Our recent enforcement actions are the typical sex with patients and recruiting patients for someone's side hustle. My personal favorite is the person getting their license suspended for practicing numerology with a patient for PTSD, but that's the closest I've seen to action based on an actual clinical practice, broadly defined.

I am here for it, hope they keep it going. Based on what I see in the community, long overdue. If you want to practice vibe based bull****, go be a naturopath.
 
Unless they can ensure payment for services, interested in how they can require consultation with a 2nd opinion. I understand the idea, but I’m not sure the state can require free labor.

Also: I wonder if I could become a drunk and pass naturopath school.
 
Unless they can ensure payment for services, interested in how they can require consultation with a 2nd opinion. I understand the idea, but I’m not sure the state can require free labor.

Also: I wonder if I could become a drunk and pass naturopath school.

The way that it was written, it sounded like they wanted clarification on something that was unclear in documentation and the 1st provider refused to even contact them in any way whatsoever despite a signed release.