Board Exam high yield points?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lemonlove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if people notice that the ABPN exam outline was reflective of what was on the actual boards? I am kind of nervous after taking PRITE this year. I also found out some of our program's alumni has failed. I've been told that there is a way to find out who has failed/passed through an online database, is this true?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if people notice that the ABPN exam outline was reflective of what was on the actual boards? I am kind of nervous after taking PRITE this year. I also found out some of our program's alumni has failed. I've been told that there is a way to find out who has failed/passed through an online database, is this true?

Thanks

Yes, you can look up anybody you want and check their board certification status here:

American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology ~ verifyCERT

Do you mean what percent of what subject material is tested?
The ABPN says x% of this and that but I have taken it the last two years and found that the amount of questions they will say they are asking on certain topics is NOT correct. I got a ton of questions on material that was supposed to be low yield and a ton of questions on stuff that was supposed to be low yield. I really can't say more without violating their confidentiality agreement but my advice would be not to look at the percent they say will be tested on a given topic and study each topic like it will be questioned heavily. I REALLY studied what the ABPN said would be heavily tested and...……………….. that was not a good idea.