Board. Part one study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecap707

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm wondering which materials to focus on for the first part of the boards. Has anyone taken them recently and they felt that what they studied was mostly what was on the exam? I got the first aid nbde book and the newest dental deck cards. Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

old exams+wiki was about all I used.
I did have some school specific concise note material I used (for oral histo, dental anatomy, and physiology).

Hey everyone. I'm wondering which materials to focus on for the first part of the boards. Has anyone taken them recently and they felt that what they studied was mostly what was on the exam? I got the first aid nbde book and the newest dental deck cards. Thank you in advance
For Part 1 u need First Aid recent edition, kaplan review notes and ASDA Papers these are must rest u can find plenty of material in the market, but this is sufficient for most of the students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I have passed my exam and giving away following materials :
Dental decks 2011 (good condition)
asda all papers from a to m with testlets(good condition)
first aid nbde part 1 2nd edition (lotsa markings)
Kaplan notes prints(for in details study) good condition
contact me: [email protected]

Decks, UCLA Nuggets, old exams. Really old exams were not helpful. Only the most recent exams were helpful. Decks was decent. Nuggets was by the far the best resource.

Decks, UCLA Nuggets, old exams. Really old exams were not helpful. Only the most recent exams were helpful. Decks was decent. Nuggets was by the far the best resource.

Hi pmanning19, can you tell me where can I find the UCLA Nuggets ? Thanks!