board rembrances

Started by akb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akb

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone out there know of programs who keep board rembrances? my program does not and I would like to get a hold of some to help me study. thanks!

akb
 
does anyone out there know of programs who keep board rembrances? my program does not and I would like to get a hold of some to help me study. thanks!

akb

Curious, how would you go about getting them? Like would you call into the residents' room at Penn at simply ask to get them faxed over?? Could be very tricky, as technically they are grounds for disciplinary action by the ABP.

Penn has the best one..umm I hear...I took a puff but didnt inhale..err I mean I saw some guy with a copy of em, but I didnt look at it..yeah thats it!:laugh:
 
I have heard Lefkowitch's anatomic board review has questions that will help you on the boards.