Board Results

Started by mehul_25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thanks for the heads up!!! How'd you know that the results were out??? Did they send an email???

Good luck to all!!!

🙂 🙂 🙂
 
To be honest, I had previously heard that the results would be posted on the website prior to being mailed. I have been checking pretty much daily for the last week or so. I think they sent out an email today as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A buddy of mine just got his board scores in the mail, so they are on the way (as I anxiously wait like a HS senior waiting for a college acceptance)