Board Review Topics

Started by Karaoke
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karaoke

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New thread:

Is there a resource which has a comprehensive
and exhaustive list of all topics covered on the
board exam (I'm mostly thinking of Part 1 here)?

Of course, I could just use the table of contents in
Cuccurullo, but I'm wondering if there's a more
"official" list somewhere. Every single topic
testable on Part 1 of the boards. Does such a list
even exist?

I also found an "Examination Outline" pdf file on
the ABPMR website -- it includes percent weight
of each topic, but I'm looking for a list that gets
more specific. For example, there it just lists
"orthopedic" without listing out all the ortho
diagnoses ... I'm asking for too much here, aren't I?