Board scores are up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radonculous2

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like scores are up - I passed, thank god.

With the PTSD of 2018, I was shaking just opening the email. Feels good to be done with it finally.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ANy word on pass rates?
Not that I've heard. I've wondered about this - will they release pass rates for the December and April exams individually? Or will they wait and combine them, since they're technically the "same administration"? The unprecedented board sequence of 2020/2021 is fascinating and leaves me with a lot of questions.

Not that I've heard. I've wondered about this - will they release pass rates for the December and April exams individually? Or will they wait and combine them, since they're technically the "same administration"? The unprecedented board sequence of 2020/2021 is fascinating and leaves me with a lot of questions.
I doubt they will post them individually.

I haven’t heard anything formally, but anecdotally seems very high

I took rad bio only and passed thankfully!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know the timeline on oral boards for the most recent grads?

Last I heard, class of 2019 will take theirs March 2020? Class of 2020 will take theirs September 2021. I think Class of 2021 will be back to normal in Mayish of 2022?

EDIT: I Stand corrected - see below

Last edited:
I've deleted some posts that are borderline doxxing and make me uncomfortable. Regarding doxxing, the user is allowed to provide whatever info they like, however nobody is allowed to add additional information even if that information is obvious to them.

If you're concerned that a user is unintentionally doxxing themself please PM them and/or me.

Reactions: 8 users
I clicked on a link from an SDN email to find that the FSMB and NBME has opted to discontinue Step 2 CS. Obviously too late for all of us,. but perhaps there's hope.

Reactions: 1 user
ABR update on development of remote oral exam

Reactions: 1 user