Board Scores List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eschou01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any info or know where I can get a list of dental schools ranked by Boards scores (Part I & II) for last year? I read that UConn ranked #1 on Pt. II and #2 on Pt. I last year and I just wanted to see where some of the other schools stand in relation to the rest of the country. Any info. at all would be very helpful! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in this list to, if anyone knows about it

According to the UConn admissions office, the scores are given to each school, BUT each school only knows where they stand. All of the other scores are without a name, so I don't think that you can get a copy of the 'master list' and find out where each school stands. You could ask each individual school what their scores were and make your own list. If you have the time and money to do that, I envy you.

I just got back from UConn & Columbia interviews....

Yes, UConn was 2nd on Pt. I and 1st on Pt. II last yr. Harvard was 1st on Part 1, Columbia was 3rd. Neither Harvard nor Columbia placed in the top 3 on part II though (I'm not exactly sure who did)....that's all the info I have. :cool: