Boards Boot Camp for COMLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever us or heard of Boards Boot Camp for the COMLEX. Is this a good course. Is it worth it?

Members don't see this ad.

I did the level 2 comprehensive program. I really loved it. It had great lectures and work-shops where we learned imaging and ekgs-better than in our normal classes! I still refer to their boards books now. I confidently recommend them. Good luck!

Hmmm... sunmax, you opened your account TODAY - why are ALL FIVE of your posts you've ever made on SDN referring to this company Boards Boot Camp? I won't make any judgements on that yet. However, I did use their questions and wouldn't say they're great... especially the fact that they have to be timed, and you can't go back to review them after you submit and are given the right answers/explanations.

Disappointing....Did not like it at all and stopped going to the classes. I would say that is how a bunch felt at PCOM.

I used it for step 2 and I felt prepared when I took the test. It is good for people that need a structured study program. I do agree that the questions were bad, so I did Combank for additional qs. Just my .02

Members don't see this ad :)
I liked their program. I did the independant one that you can do at home. You take a diagnositic exam online, they grade it and then give you a plan for everyday until your exam. You have access to their question bank online for 30 days. And believe it or not I got 10 questions that were ALMOST identical as well as there were 2 images that were excatly like the ones from their big compendium book. If you can study on your own, then great, but if you really want someone to design a program for you and give you teh books you will need to pass then I would HIGHLY recommend their program. You can also pay a little extra and get onliine videos that seemed quite helpful to me!

Good luck

Oh and I know this was an old thread revisited but I feel like there are members out there that would like to know about Bootcamp

I used independent study for COMLEX step I, and won a free independent study off of this site for Step II that included online lectures. I agree with the above about the questions, I used other online question banks. What I needed is some sort of guidance/structure as to what to study. I was the type of person who went to everyclass and would have never passed if I had enrolled into some sort of PBL program besides the fact that your basically paying 35,000 a year to take tests and they don't have to pay as many lecturers.....that aside...I liked the structure. It is a well constructed program, but again I might augment it with some sort of online question bank if I were you.