Boards Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pronation

Triple Board Cert Total Toenail Replacemnt Surgeon
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the recommended study materials for this? First Aid USMLE, BRS Physio, Pharm recall, and LEA class notes?

Members don't see this ad.

Here is a thread from when the 2014'ers took Part 1.

I used First Aid (not a fan), BRS Phys, BRS Pharm, Micro Made Ridiculously Simple, Goljan Pathology book (first 7 or 8 chapters). Maybe some other things too, but I can't remember now.

I used: first aid, BRS physio, micro made ridiculously simple, lange pharm flashcards. Everything else I used class notes and school board review notes. I actually got a few gross anatomy questions correct by flipping through netters atlas the night before the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
A couple more questions for you guys.
How long before the exam did you start studying? How many hours per day did you put in?

Everyone will be different in how much they have to study. I would reserve 2 months studying if possible. You don't want to fail that exam. If you put in the proper amount of (quality) studying I promise you will not fail. If you blow it off until last minute you could easily fail.

Currently I'm using FA, Pharm Recall, BRS Phys, and BRS Path (pdf) along w/ LEA course notes

right,Closing cross posted thread. Interested users can go to PreAllo to comment.
JM1IkP