Boards Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

psyduck1990

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I'm a PGY-4 planning to take psychiatry boards this year and am doing the 3 payments plan to pay for it. I paid the initial $700 fee to the APBN (got an email confirming they received this) and have the second installment due Monday. However when I log into physician folios I don't see an option to pay. I emailed them about this and plan to call Monday, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?
 
Get used to it. Moc and board certs are just a money grab. And it never ends

Yeah I know. They want $2100 for a computer-based test 6 months before we even take it, and the website doesn't even work for me. I'm worried I'll be paying the $500 late fee for an IT issue that's out of my hands...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad