BofA Doctor Loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NOMONEYDOWN

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting this thread because of many requests by other members who have questions about BofA's 100% doctor loan. Please reply or ask any questions you may have. I have done many doctor loans during my time as a loan officer
 
Well I can tell you one thing I was kind of frustrated about the BOA Doctor Loan. We could not refinance our current mortgage if it wasn't a current Doctor Loan. We're looking at other options now, but not having much luck. We have a 135,000 house with approx. 117,000 left on our mortgage and would like to try and get 10-20,000 LOC to help pay some credit cards etc. Any suggestions of something like the Doctor Loan and/or companies to try??
 
Unfortunately you can only refi into a Doctor Loan if you already have one. You are in a tight position right now, and it will be very difficult to find a lender that will give cash out on your house up to 100%. All investors do not want that type of loan because of home values declining.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry ActiveDutyMD. I was simply answering questions about financing. I am now registered. Sorry.