Bom bom bom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Just want to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm leaving tomorrow to go down to my folks - I'm getting married on Saturday (26th)! I'm taking an early vacation to make sure I'm not rushing too much at the last minute. Don't know if I'll be able to read/post till the week after Thanksgiving, but just wanted to wish all of you well.

Oh, and if you read this on Saturday please say a little prayer - I'm not nervous now, but will be then! 🙂 It's a big Catholic wedding :laugh:

Meg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh Megboo! Happy wishes for Saturday! If you can handle being a premed student then a big Catholic wedding is a walk in the park! 😛