Step I Bombed Step 1- Peds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Studentcandle

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another bombed Step 1 post.
I did okay on NBME's and UWSAs. Scored in the 225-230's. I got a 205. Pretty devastated. I got a 52x on Comlex (50th or so percentile). I want to do FM or Peds.
Although the specialty I want to do isn't competitive, I want to match near my gf/future fiance so I feel like location will be important to me. She's applying next year, and I am applying the year after her so we can't couples match. What should I do?

I'm seeing all these posts about reporting Comlex only, but did the rules change recently or something so that its now a violation? Any other advice?
Any other advice?