Bombed The DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD2BE1122

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I Took my DAT and I completely bombed it.

Bio 16
G chem 14
O Chem 18
PAT 14
R Comp 15
QR 13

I bought top score and was averaging about a 18 on Bio, 17 on Ghem and 20 on O Chem. I really don’t no what I did wrong. I really was shocked and felt over whelmed by the exam. I no these are probably the worst scores anyone has ever seen but I couldn't believe this happened to me. I was doing pretty well on the exams and bombed the real one. ANY ADVICE THE EXAM IS IN ANOTHER MONTH!

Also, besides the advice does anyone have any exams they can give me. I have a pretty good GPA 3.5 and so i just need to well on this. So please help me out guys and gals.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
He didn't say he just took the exam yesterday...he may have taken it a couple months back and just posted now.

when u take it next time...try to focus on your weakest points ( what u couldnt answer on the test )

oMG your scaring me. :scared: i thought topscore was supposed to be harder than the real thing! did you have a bad feeling while you were taking the real DAT?

DMD2BE1122 said:
I Took my DAT and I completely bombed it.

Bio 16
G chem 14
O Chem 18
PAT 14
R Comp 15
QR 13

I bought top score and was averaging about a 18 on Bio, 17 on Ghem and 20 on O Chem. I really don’t no what I did wrong. I really was shocked and felt over whelmed by the exam. I no these are probably the worst scores anyone has ever seen but I couldn't believe this happened to me. I was doing pretty well on the exams and bombed the real one. ANY ADVICE THE EXAM IS IN ANOTHER MONTH!

Also, besides the advice does anyone have any exams they can give me. I have a pretty good GPA 3.5 and so i just need to well on this. So please help me out guys and gals.

One piece of advice that may be helpful - do NOT memorize answers in Topscore or Kaplan or any other diagnostic. But DO memorize the concept behind what the question is asking. I find myself doing this a lot of times and it may not be helpful, especially if you don't see the exact same question on the DAT or it is worded a different way so as to trick you. Hope this helps and best of luck on your DAT! :)