Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm surprised kp didn't have a "post every 5 minutes" requirement.
**********
The role I was born to play...
**********
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm surprised kp didn't have a "post every 5 minutes" requirement.
For now, Lynch SOV, he is acting strange again....😛
bit.
*****************
Don't think just because I am on a tiny little island in the middle of the ocean that I will let this pass......
Lynch anyone not on a tropical island😛
************************


**********
The role I was born to play...
**********

I feel like there's no information going anywhere in this game. Or perhaps I'm just not being kept in the dance of intel.
There's no need to 🙂Whoops lol stupid phone... That shouldn't all be bolded like that, permission to edit?

Patience, young grasshopper 😉
😀

I guess it's better to be lucky than good as they say.![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.