Book for clin path rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctor Zaius

Surgical/Cytopathologist
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm an M3 about to be an M4 and I'm pretty set on going into path.

Anyways, I'm about to start a clinical path rotation next month and I'm wondering what reasonably sized book I should read before hand and during if I want to make a good impression.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
 
Oh my God, I was wrong,
It was earth all along.
They've finally made a monkey out of me.


Love that episode. "I think you're crazy!" "I want a second opinion!" "You're also lazy."

I think a good CP book is the one by Dr McClatchey, I am not sure off hand of the title. Something about lab medicine.
 
When I was in the lab, we played (ahem) kind of alot of Unreal. Our names were chimpan -(insert first letter of name here). Made for some strange looks as 4 or 5 of us were yelling to kill a certain bot, etc. The other labs never did get it.