Step I Book for step 2

Started by GiJoe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GiJoe

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,

while studying for step 1 I annoted the hell out of first aid throughout M2 year and it helped me quite a bit. I'm in my second rotation and think of doing the same. I just need a good review book where I can important notes from rotations and then transfer them. can anyone suggest a good book for this? I really haven't heard awesome things for first aid step 2 or crush so im kinda confused

thanks
 
Milhouse Van Houten said:
the new first aid for the boards is actually pretty damn good. it's much improved from the previous year's.

do you mean first aid for USMLE step 2?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boards and wards and first aid. you can carry b and w in your lab coat pocket on the floor and read it while you are waiting around. definitely q-bank right before.