Book/Graduate Program Recommendation - Private Equity

Started by cerealguy3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cerealguy3

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I work at a PE firm and have been interested in biopharma. I am looking to develop a baseline level of scientific and clinical knowledge in order to rapidly learn enough about a given area to identify key risks and have intelligent conversations with domain experts.

Anyone have any recommendations for masters programs, books, or scientific training I should undergo?
 
Biopharma is a ridiculously large field. You need to be more specific in terms of what you are asking. You are probably better served taking a mooc in pharm, biochem, immuno, and genetics for baseline knowledge and then reading up on pathways / genes/ targeted antibodies/ MOA.