Book recommendations

Started by imgdocmph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imgdocmph

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm a TY intern. I have $500 of educational fund that i want to spend on buying a radiology book to use next year when I start as a R1. Any suggestions? I've reviewed the list at the the top of this forum. I was wondering if there were any updates.
I'm assuming that I will receive either my own copy of B and H or funds to buy the same once I start as a R1. Thank you.
 
Hi. I'm a TY intern. I have $500 of educational fund that i want to spend on buying a radiology book to use next year when I start as a R1. Any suggestions? I've reviewed the list at the the top of this forum. I was wondering if there were any updates.
I'm assuming that I will receive either my own copy of B and H or funds to buy the same once I start as a R1. Thank you.
buy core radiology by mandell