Book suggestions!

Started by jjancari
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jjancari

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My weak point tends to be the reading portion on standardized tests. I’m a slow reader and often times don’t have enough time to read all the passages throughly. I have another year before I take my DAT. Just looking for some genre/book suggestions to strengthen my reading skills and hopefully general pace.
 
Try to stick to anything that's scientifically dense and not necessarily an easy read. I used Scientific American articles on a daily basis when I was preparing to keep my reading speed and focus up. Science articles are also worth looking into.