Book Suggestions

Started by eyePDX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyePDX

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm looking for a type of reference book where I can learn about the anatomy of the eye, how it functions, disorders, etc. I would like to learn more about the eye so I have a good foundation of knowledge. Any suggestions on good books to buy? Thanks in advance!
 
If you really want to know the anatomy of the eye I would recommend Lee Ann Remington's "Clinical Anatomy of the Visual System". It's the text that boards questions are pulled from.

If you really want a nail biter add Adler's "Physiology of the Eye".