Books for COMLEX 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ej6527

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need some advice on how to do well on step 2 comlex. Do you think reading CRUSH step 2, FIRST AID step 2, USMLE world, and Savarese for OMT will get me through the exam? Its such a bogus test, the questions are so vague, so im not sure doing hundreds of questions like usmle world will help. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks

ej

Members don't see this ad.

Need some advice on how to do well on step 2 comlex. Do you think reading CRUSH step 2, FIRST AID step 2, USMLE world, and Savarese for OMT will get me through the exam? Its such a bogus test, the questions are so vague, so im not sure doing hundreds of questions like usmle world will help. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks

ej

I'd love to hear it too. I take this BS test in 7 days.

I did very well on COMLEX 2. I spent about 2 weeks studying, and I had to take a four week break of not studying before taking it. I crammed Savarese OMM the night before with First Aid for step 2. Scored in 99th percentile. They are sufficient. Many questions are poorly worded. If you have no clue what the answer is, many scenarios have several questions about them that can help you figure out what they are really looking for. Boards and Wards stinks.

ej

Those are the same books I used, I also used Kaplan's step II question book, and I used a minimal amount of the NMS step 2 question book. But I agree with you, even on the questions that were a series of 3 for the same scenario, they were so poorly worded that there was never any single defining clue to distinguish between the 2 possibilities.