books for PTCB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreamloverXx

over the rainbow
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are some good books for the pharmacy technician certification exam?
and where can you purchase them?
thank you~😀
 
what are some good books for the pharmacy technician certification exam?
and where can you purchase them?
thank you~😀

i purchased two books: Delmar Learning's Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review and Moni's Comprehensive Exam Review for the Pharmacy Technician.
I wish I hadn't purchased the Moni text. Just get the book by Delmar and you'll be fine. I studied out of the Delmar book and passed with a really high score...upper 80 percentile, I dont remember exactly. Good luck!