Books..mostly interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mizzoudude

I was wondering if you guys knew of books that were geared towards the interview process. Any good books? links to articles?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

books about the interview process? or books about medical ethics in case it comes up in an interview...there have been some threads about pre-med summer reading i think

mizzoudude said:
I was wondering if you guys knew of books that were geared towards the interview process. Any good books? links to articles?
Thanks.

If you're wanting to know what the actual interview process is for a particular school, the best way to go is to check out SDN's interview forums. They would be far more informative than a book would be, if I had to guess (plus the forums are free, whereas books cost money).

mizzoudude said:
Thanks.
Some of it won't be relevant since it's aimed towards the next application process, but Iserson's Getting into a Residency has excellent advice on interviewing. I think it's a must-have for medical school anyway.