books: On Call Pediatrics or Pediatrics On Call?

Started by dividedsky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dividedsky

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
two books, similar price. either one better than the other? necessary for intern year? what about the Philadelphia Inpatient Peds guide?

thanks
 
The Philadelphia Guide is by far the best book for inpatient Peds I have found...really a must have.
 
The Philadelphia Guide is by far the best book for inpatient Peds I have found...really a must have.

Agreed.👍 I'm a 4th year right now; I've kept it with me during all my rotations. Great reading in between patients. I will say that I have ran into some residents who do not prefer it, but I would recommend that for anyone going into peds.