Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Grimm

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
what books do you recommend to read it for pharmacist? (Vitamins, minerals, drugs, diseases etc..)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought an e-version of Fundamentals of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy. It's an easy read and has reminded me of some of the things I've forgotten.

I'm interested in what others have to say too.

Is that the ashp one?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Read "Unvaccinated, Homeschooled and TV Free" by Simon Presland. It's an alternative way to raise your children to be healthy and independent. It's how I've raised my children and they are very healthy and intelligent.

Read "Unvaccinated, Homeschooled and TV Free" by Simon Presland. It's an alternative way to raise your children to be healthy and independent. It's how I've raised my children and they are very healthy and intelligent.

Ah you are into fiction...nothing wrong with a good escape from reality

Reactions: 2 users
Ah you are into fiction...nothing wrong with a good escape from reality
Hey, there's nothing wrong with being homeschooled, one of my cousins was homeschooled and he graduated at the top of his class!

Reactions: 5 users

Are you on the right forum?

BTW, tell us how you homeschooled while working as a pharmacist...I am very curious, no pun intended

If you are working in the US, then also,

Snakes In Suits or Moral Mazes - Corporate Workforce matters
Generation Loss (Elizabeth Hand) -"Some people make their own bad luck, others, I help them out." About not harming who you interact with and figuring out who you can't help.

If you are working in the US, then also,

Snakes In Suits or Moral Mazes - Corporate Workforce matters
Generation Loss (Elizabeth Hand) -"Some people make their own bad luck, others, I help them out." About not harming who you interact with and figuring out who you can't help.

Does Snakes in Suits get better? I read the first few chapters and it seems like a weirdo rant fest with strawmen abound