Booster Crash Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hdez89

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I would like to know if anyone has used the booster crash courses, specifically the QR one. Is it worth it? I've been struggling with QR and I wonder if it is a good option. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately they came out with the crash courses after my exam, but if it is anything like their QR section in general with the practice problems/video explanations..it looks completely worth it! They helped me get a 20 in QR on my exam.

I am also interested in these crash courses, and have some questions. QR was a weak area for me last time, I hope to bring my QR score from 22 to 26+. For $99, the next QR Crash Course says:
  • Learn tips and tricks
  • Review high-yield DAT Questions
  • Taught by the Co-Creator of Math Destroyer
  • 3-hour small-group sessions
Some questions:
  1. How long is the instructor course before the 3-hour small-group sessions (are they separate)?
  2. How many people max are in the course and small-group sessions?
  3. How many opportunities do we have to ask questions?
  4. What is the duration of the entire course?
To anyone that may have some info, thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also interested in these crash courses, and have some questions. QR was a weak area for me last time, I hope to bring my QR score from 22 to 26+. For $99, the next QR Crash Course says:
  • Learn tips and tricks
Some questions:
  1. How long is the instructor course before the 3-hour small-group sessions (are they separate)?
  2. How many people max are in the course and small-group sessions?
  3. How many opportunities do we have to ask questions?
  4. What is the duration of the entire course?
To anyone that may have some info, thank

Hello DAT Destroyer Team,

Thank you for your many contributions to DAT testers! I see that you have quoted my reply, but do not see a response to my reply. I am unsure if this was intentional or not, or maybe is a technical difficulty on my part.

• Learn tips and tricks
Hm, that seems a little off to me. This resource was not around when I took the DAT, but if you have the Math Destroyer I definitely do not think it's necessary to spend more money than you have to (general rule of thumb for this exam). Applications are even more expensive, so I highly recommend saving money where you can, especially when spending more seems unnecessary.

For any question I had from the Math Destroyer, there was a video on the concept on the Orgoman YouTube channel from the creators of the questions themselves, which I found incredibly helpful. They covered pretty much every single question I saw on my DAT. Plus, there were plenty of QR questions posted to the Destroyer study group on Facebook that kept me thinking until the day of my exam. Ended up doing very well on the QR section using these resources alone. Highly recommend checking them out before shelling out more money than you need to!

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello DAT Destroyer Team,

Thank you for your many contributions to DAT testers! I see that you have quoted my reply, but do not see a response to my reply. I am unsure if this was intentional or not, or maybe is a technical difficulty on my part.
Always happy to help, I see what you mean I quoted your reply and said nothing, haha, that was unintentional sorry about that.

Good luck in your studies and on the DAT....Nancy