Booster vs Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-Dentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve been studying for the DAT with booster and bootcamp, but they’re both quite different imo. Which one is more representative of the actual DAT? Bootcamp or booster?

Members don't see this ad.

Booster 100%. Check out my full review on the thread I posted today. Let me know if you have trouble finding it!

Reactions: 1 user
Comparing the 2 booster is way more representative of the actual dat. If you want to do well use booster because the questions are a lot similar to the actual dat. There are some questions from booster that are almost word for word on the DAT. All the sections are similar but I think it helps the most with the biology section make sure to know and understand why your getting your questions right or wrong in the bio section and you will be set for the exam. Good luck!

Booster and DAT Destroyer together was a great combo for preparing me for the DAT. I thought Booster's practice tests were extremely comparable to the questions I got and the exam did not seem as tough as I was expecting!