Bootcamp 6-10 (DAT Genius) Science Sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted862553

It seems that tests 6-10 in BC for PAT is more difficult than the 1-5 ones ones to many. However, I can't find much about the science sections.

I took the DAT about 2 years ago, so I have an idea of how it was. But at the same time, it's a blur. Since I took tests 1-5 in BC during my first go-around, my scores might be inflated. Therefore, I'm trying to measure where I am with tests 6-10.

Are the OC, GC, RC, PAT sections on 6-10 more difficult or easier?

These are what I got so far:
OC
23 / 22 / 22/ 22 / 26

GC
20 / 21 / 19 / 20 / 20

RC
20/ 21 / 21

PAT
22 / 20

I did fairly well the first time but I need to retake due to my scores expiring. I'm a bit nervous about making sure my scores don't fall!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I found some sections of tests 6-10 to be more difficult in comparison to the first five. However, try not to focus too much on your scores at this point and learn from all of the questions as much as you can!

Edit: Let me know if you need any help. I took it in August so fairly recent examinee here.

I'm studying right now and found 6-10 harder for GC, RC and PAT. I think GC became more difficult because of the calculations. PAT angles started to get crazy close for the last few tests so that dropped me every time. And for reading I didn't feel like the passages got any more difficult but there were a lot of those two part questions and less gimmes. Not taking OC so can't comment on that. They're all still great practice though.