bootcamp pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRoyal Pains

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how bootcamp compares to the dat? I keep getting 20's and its really annoying.

Members don't see this ad.

BootCamp is on average either equal or just slightly tougher than the real DAT. At worst your scores on BootCamp will most likely reflect your scores on the real DAT; at best, you can score 2-3 points higher on the real thing.

bootcamp keyholes are similar in difficulty as well as TFE is similar in difficulty. If you are consistently hitting 20 on bootcamp pat you are good to go on the actual thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
My DAT was much more easier than bootcamp and even easier than CDP. There's a guy on the forum who got a 30 on his PAT, and I'm pretty sure we had the same exam.

My DAT was much more easier than bootcamp and even easier than CDP. There's a guy on the forum who got a 30 on his PAT, and I'm pretty sure we had the same exam.

damn..i hope i can get the same exam eehhh i cant improve on pat its just not my thing and its so annoying

My scores on Bootcamp almost matched my real DAT score. 18-20 on Bootcamp. 20 on real thing.

19s-20s on BC PAT.

22 on DAT PAT. I thought it was easy on the DAT, but I always think KH is easy and it ends up I get like 7/15 on practice tests ahaha.