Bootcamp qr?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ardh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you all think that knowing bootcamp qr is enough to score 19+ on the real DAT?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I made a 19 on the QR section for the exam, and I only used 2 bootcamp exams and studied all the explanations.

I also did one more bootcamp exam, but I got lazy studying the explanations for that one.

I think they were helpful, I mean when I said I did bootcamp exams.. I did all three exams in 4 hours and review. This was the day before the exam.

Good to know, I did all the exams and reviewed the answers. I'll review my notes from them before my exam next Monday too. I have the math destroyer exams too but I haven't done any full practice tests and still want to review feralis notes, that's why I ask. Just wanted to know if I should take another day for qr or not

For me, no way. Absolutely no way I'd take the DAT without having looked at Math Destroyer. You don't have 1 hr every day this week?

Yeah definitely have an hour, just wanted to see if I should do math destroyer or something else. I really struggled with bootcamp qr.So alongside topscore /ada practice tests do math destroyer :thumbup: