Bootcamp QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DragoBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been scoring 25, 28, 24 on Bootcamp practice exams. are these questions representative of the real DAT? Am I ready?

Members don't see this ad.

Einstein is that you? Im relatively good at math and have been getting 22's on BC even after going through all math destoyer problems. Its definitely significantly harder so you are more than fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Your killing it. I don't even wanna know what you'll score on the real thing. DAT BC QR is way harder than the actual.

I get that DAT BC is harder but don't they fluff up your score to account for that. I've been getting 32/40 and scoring 23ish. You can't miss that many on the real and get a score like that can you?

DAT BC does it based on the percentile of kids taking it. So if a lot of kids are struggling then getting less right would lead to a higher score.

If you are scoring that on bootcamp qr you are golden for the DAT. Their qr is so much harder and wordier than the real

For me, BC 1-3 QR (27,25,25) was too easy.. And 4 &5 were really hard (22, 19). Ended up getting a 30 on the actual.