1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Bootcamp QR

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Jay20155555, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Jay20155555

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I cant EVER finish a single QR test on bootcamp. Is anyone else having this problem or am I just REALLY slow. I end up guessing on atleast 10, guessing meaning putting C without even reading when I have 1 minute left. I average about 19 on it, but thats due to some answers being guessed right, so I would probably actually get maybe a 15 or 16 without putting in answers which is really badddddddddddddddddd

2. changtw

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Same happened to me. I thought BC was a great resource for everything except QR.

Though the benefit of powering through the QR portion of BC was that it mentally prepped you to deal with timing/curveballs/stress/frustration, which is very likely to happen during the real thing.

The real thing is nowhere near as difficult as BC QR.

Jay20155555 likes this.
  3. clutchfans

2+ Year Member

Same, BC tests are very calculation intensive. From my DAT, not so much.

4. Mushibachan

Dental Student
    BC QR 1-3 tests are decent for the actual. I wouldn't rely on 4 and 5 because I thought they were way too hard too :)