Bootcamp Subscription through July 6th, 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Typical Average Student

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for a DAT Bootcamp Subscription that expires after July 6th! Please pm me with a reasonable price and I will work with you with the price! Thank you.
 
Hi,

I have a subscription that expires on July 26th . I renewed it two days before taking the DAT.
 
Sorry, subscriptions are not available anymore. But I am still selling
I am in NYC .

-DAT BARRON
-AP BIOLOGY CARDS
-EXAM KRACKERS GEN CHEM
-EXAM KRACKERS ORGANIC CHEM
-KAPLAN DAT BLUE BOOK 8th edition
-2 KAPLAN DAT BLUE LESSON BOOK and PRACTICE BOOK
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH KAPLAN DAT PREPARATORY CLASS
-CLIFF NOTES AP BIOLOGY