Bootcamp test #4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nonociceptors

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone who has kept track of their bootcamp scores, is test 4 way easier than 1-3? I took 1-3 with about a week of studying under my belt and got gchem 20, ochem 18. Fast forward 2 weeks of cramming and gen/orgo shot up to 29s.:eyebrow: I'm not planning to take the last test until closer to my exam but just want to know if this was a fluke...I'd rather focus on bio/PAT if not but any input is appreciated. This is in no way a humble brag thread because 1) I'm not that smart and 2) I felt no more confident in my scores on this test than the other three... Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This really comes down to the individual, but my BC test 4 scores were pretty similar to my other practice exams. My RC bumped up 2 points from average, but everything else was around what I usually get. If you're getting 29s then you seem pretty well-prepared for the exam.

My ochem boot camp went up 2 points on test 4, so it's safe to say that you know all of your material very well, just don't forget it! Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a fluke. You know your stuff. If you're consistently missing only 1-5 on Bootcamp sciences, I'd say you can expect your DAT score to be at least over 20+ for sure.

In fact, here are my Bootcamp results

Chem 24/19/26/22/19. Actual DAT: 26
Ochem 17/16/20/22/22 Actual DAT: 25

Reactions: 1 user