Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Bootcamp Test 5

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by meep_meep, Aug 4, 2015.

1. meep_meep

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys, I just took the chemistry test 5 on Boot Camp and I am a little worried about my score. Up until the 5th test, my scores are as follows: 22, 19, 20, 23. I scored a 17 on my last test and it has me worried that my chemistry is not as strong as I thought it was. My exam is a week from now and I am panicking. Was the fifth test harder for you guys as well? Or, am I just not as good as I think I was?

dentalgirl101 likes this.
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. yeshab

Pre-Dental
    I took the last bootcamp exam 2 days before my test and I got a 16. I scored a 23 on the real deal! It freaked me out too, but keep in mind that each test is different and you probably just got a combination of your not-so-strong questions. I think the real deal is a lot more even with distribution of question types! The fact that you're scoring 19 and above is great though! I never got above a 19 and one time a 20. Hope this helps, good luck!

dentalgirl101 likes this.
  4. Carbohydrates

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Dont let that discourage you. I took a full length test two days before the test and got a 16 on QR. Completely freak out but then realized that every test is different, and I understand the math and bla bla... I got 21 on QR on my real DAT. So just make sure you understand what you did wrong, and know how to do it so you dont make the same mistake again. you should be good!
    I believe in you!!

5. dentprincess

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Now is not the time to panic. Learn from your mistakes, and you shall kill the DAT. I've read on some other forums that the fifth tests on BC are especially hard so don't pysch yourself out! You got this :) Especially since you did so well on the first four. Stay on track and you'll do great.