borborygmi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextyearrx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have been told by my doctor recently that I have borborygmi, and I do all stomach rumbling at work.

Any treatment options for it? I know it is related to stress!!

Please help me out..

THANKS!!
 
Hey nextyaerrx...

borborygmus is usually a symptom, not so much a condition, as I've come across it. It can be a sign of other "bowel-irritation" diseases such as IBS and celiac. You could try a low FODMAP diet, avoid caffeine, practice good sleep hygeine and exercise regularly. You can introduce those one at a time if it helps, and that may help you come up with a winning combination...still, all of the above are good life practices anyway 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.