Bored dentist seeking doc

Started by bluearmy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluearmy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm an exhausted female from dental school. I've dated dentists and honestly they're really boring. I no longer enjoy discussing impaction surgeries and the cutting edge of a gold crown.
Any single med doctors/students interested in a good conversation and a clean fun.. PM me.
 
bluearmy said:
Hi,
I'm an exhausted female from dental school. I've dated dentists and honestly they're really boring. I no longer enjoy discussing impaction surgeries and the cutting edge of a gold crown.
Any single med doctors/students interested in a good conversation and a clean fun.. PM me.

:laugh:

Hook up alert. Are you cute? Post a pic.