bored on SDN saturday night

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh wait..it's monday night, not saturday night. Wow. That is how out of touch I am with the normal world.

i think it would be fun to chat anonymously. If this doesn't take off today then how about tomorrow around 10pm EST we all get on to chat about the programs, residents, other applicants, ect. Completely anonymous.

just click the link and it will take you straight to the chat room and your name is GUEST something:
http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/dermatology/

this site is COMPLETELY ANON!

no archiving of conversations
no names (make your own or stay as "guest")
get honest to goodness info
vent your stress

Members don't see this ad :)
so i think this went well and was a success! It was great to talk to all of you guys. We got to know each other, learned something about programs and maybe even, ourselves (just kidding).

so if you guys liked it then let's do it again. What do you think?:thumbdown:thumbup:

so last night I went to the store and bought a bottle of wine (being asked "why derm" for the ten thousandth time, or better yet "do you have any questions for us?" is killing me).

My plan was to sit back, sip some wine and hang in the chat/gossip room.

Well, I forgot to get a cork screw and ended up spending nearly an hour chipping away at the cork with a ball point pen macgyver style. THIS is what derm applications have driven me to. :thumbdown:

So to make a long story short: I missed getting on last night. Anybody up for chatting tonight?

no wonder no one was there last night. there were 1 or 2 others, but nobody said anything except for me!

i was on last night but nobody was there.

let me know what time tonight...

i'm bored on a thursday AM

Anyone? Takers? I'm on today 9p-till pre-interview dinner tonight. Bored out of my mind in my hotel room. The cleaning lady keeps coming by "room service, room service" and I keep telling her I'm a hermit who hates the sunlight (too much melanoma for my taste) but she insists on cleaning my room!

as posted on the chatboard (it archives like 5 lines):

N-Surge :: this is turning into a place of self therapy...

I like that :rolleyes: