-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Borish
Started by sco1styear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sco1styear said:Guess who's coming to speak at SCO...that's right...Borish himself! It fathoms me to think that he actually wrote such a huge book!
But I think it will definately be interesting, the man's 92!
who is this?
sco1styear said:Guess who's coming to speak at SCO...that's right...Borish himself! It fathoms me to think that he actually wrote such a huge book!
But I think it will definately be interesting, the man's 92!
He spoke at UHCO while i was there too... very nice man! Get your picture taken with him 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the link if you want to know more about Borish. You are right he is a very nice man who has done a lot for us.
http://www.opt.indiana.edu/bcor/about.htm#borish
http://www.opt.indiana.edu/bcor/about.htm#borish
sco1styear said:Guess who's coming to speak at SCO...that's right...Borish himself! It fathoms me to think that he actually wrote such a huge book!
But I think it will definately be interesting, the man's 92!
Wow! I'm jealous. 🙂
cpw said:He spoke at UHCO while i was there too... very nice man! Get your picture taken with him 🙂
I plan on it...and I'm hoping I can get him to sign his book!
Ahhh yes I was having trouble sleeping last night so I got my forklift fired up in my garage and lifted my copy of CLINICAL REFRACTION up and lowered onto a large cement pulpit over my bed. When I opened the dust laden cover a tingle shot down spine in excitement. My pulse quickened my heart pounded, this was something, dare i say, almost erotic? THIS was reading! I found it so gripping and read the entire volume that night! My life will never be the same! 😴
So since Borish was flying out of Ft. Lauderdale and the airport is closed due to the hurricane...it was canceled. I'm so sad!